Select each stall you would like to purchase. Select: Row, Select Seat, Add to Cart below. Add each Driver Name to each Reserved Parking stall at Checkout.
Reserved Pit Parking Stall for the Bristol Dirt Nationals at Bristol Motor Speedway March 27-April 02, 2022. This pass will allow a reserved spot for the week of racing.
- – All Reserved Spots are 15×100
- – Can have up to THREE race cars in a Reserved Parking spot.
- – Only ONE hauler/trailer combo in each Reserved Parking spot.
- – No Additional Campers/RVs are allowed in any pit parking spot. RV must be attached to hauler if staying in spot.
- – All Additional Pit Vehicles (Golf Cart, ATV, UTV, Pit Bike) must have a pass/sticker to park in any parking spot or be in the pits. 16 and Over for all Pit Vehicles. All Pit Vehicles are parked one hour after races are complete. May use again at 8:00 AM the next morning. Any violators will be excused from the event, no pay.
- – No Additional Vehicles (Cars, Trucks) are allowed in the Pits or Reserved Parking Spot, for any reason. Must be parked in the designated parking area by the Pit Shack.
- – All Reserved Parking is OUTSIDE the track. There are no infield parking spots. We will use the infield for staging.
- – You can park and go back and forth all week (example: pickup).
- – Must have the Reserved Parking Sticker affixed to your front window, driver side. If sticker is not in the proper spot you will not be allowed entry, no excuses.
- – Reserved Parking Sticker will have Stall #. Hauler must match # in the spot. If found in wrong spot you will be excused from the event for the week, no pay.
All purchases are electronic. You will receive a receipt with a PDF copy of your tickets. Scan a copy at pit gate entry (paper or mobile phone). You must sign applicable waiver upon entry. You will receive a sticker for access through the week.
Reserved Parking is non-refundable if event is completed. In the event of inclement weather schedule may be adjusted as necessary. Any refunds would be determined by event progress.
Item is non-refundable if unable to attend. Item is non-transferrable and cannot be resold in any fashion.
Sales Tax Included. Absolutely No Fees.